Here are some more website links and documents to find support for you and your children.
- Internet matters - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- London Grid for Learning - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Net-aware - for support for parents and careers from the NSPCC
- Parent info - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- UK Safer Internet Centre - advice for parents and carers
- Digital Parenting - a guide to help your family live a happy and safe digital life
- Roblox - Privacy & Safety Checklist
- Tiktok - Privacy & Safety Checklist
- WhatsApp - Parent Factsheet
National Online Safety Guidelines
What Parents & Carers Need to Know about Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III
Digital Parenting: Your Family's Guide to a Smart Life With Tech
We had a training day. Attached is a letter from Sharon Girling full of useful information stemming from the training, please take 10 minutes to read it - it's really helpful!
Visit this site: https://parentzone.org.uk/advice/parent-guides for useful guides on social media sites and keeping your child safe online.
If you are worried about something your child has seen online visit this site: https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/parents/
You can look at the age limits of games and social media sites at: http://www.pegi.info and www.net-aware.org.uk
How to identify hazards in the school: https://uk.rs-online.com/web/