Teaching Assistant Level 2
We are currently looking to recruit a Level 2 Teaching Assistant to work in EYFS.
We are looking for professionals who:
- Are qualified to at least NVQ2, ideally NVQ3 in children’s care, learning and development or equivalent.
- Have Numeracy/ Literacy skills with a good level of knowledge and understanding (at a level equivalent to NQF Level 2 – this includes GCSE’s/ Level 1 or 2 certificates/ BTECH Level 1 or 2
- Have a thorough knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum and Ofsted standards.
- Are passionate, energetic, kind and reliable.
- Can communicate effectively with children, parents and colleagues on a daily basis.
The role is full time, five days a week, term time only on an initial fixed term contract.
Benchill Primary School is committed to safeguarding, child protection and promoting the well-being of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check prior to starting.